Registration includes the pre-conference Mix+Mingle, the full conference, and access to all training materials.
Here's what else you get while attending:
- Attendance to industry-leading Mental Health @ Work Training
- Engaging presentations and scenarios with Stigma Free Actors
- Attendance to pre-conference Mixer (drinks + hors d’oeuvres included)
- Nutritious and sustaining breakfast served Saturday and Sunday
- Nourishing lunch served (gluten free and vegan options)
- Participate in discussions during presentations and participate in Q+As
- Interactive role plays that engage problem solving and critical thinking
Friday, July 21, 2023
8:00pm-9:30pm (drinks and hors d'oeuvres included)
Saturday July 22, 2023
Full Day Summit training
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch 1:00pm-5:00pm Training
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
Dinner on your own*
* VIP networking with Mental Health at Work Speakers and Stigma Free Actors: 7:00pm-9:00pm (drinks and dinner included) for VIP ticket holders only
Sunday July 23, 2023
Half Day Summit training
* Checkout @ 12:00pm
Oak Brook Hills Resort
3500 Midwest Road,
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Hotel group rate: $149/night during the conference.
REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS:
90% refund before January 1, 2023, 50% refund
before February 1, 2023
no refunds or
exchanges after February 1, 2023.
At this point in time no masks or vaccination cards are required for this event; however the policy will be reviewed prior to the event as accordance to state and national law, and hotel requirements. Conference rooms will be arranged with some separation between seats to the best abilities of the hotel to accommodate social distancing. Hotel staff is required to wear masks at all times and be vaccinated for COVID-19. As policies and laws change, there is a possibility that this event may require all attendees and staff to wear masks inside conference rooms and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may be asked to provide your vaccination card during the registration process. We will continue to monitor any changes, and communicate them to all attendees in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS
REFUNDS: 90% refund before January 1, 2023, 50% refund before February 1, 2023 no refunds or exchanges after February 1, 2023.
If you have questions or concerns, please do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concerns will be addressed in writing within 3-5 business days.
Facilities and programs are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you have a special need and plan to attend the workshop, please email email@example.com. Please allow as much advance notice as is possible to ensure we have ample opportunity to meet your needs. Mental Health at Work: The Stigma Free Experience will follow all applicable local, state, and federal standards, including the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), 42 U.S.C. §§ 12101-12213 (2008).