This online training course is meant to provide a comprehensive overview of the common issues surrounding sexual harassment in the workplace from a business owner standpoint. This is an Employee version of the sexual harassment training. If you are looking for training for a supervisor, please see the course "Sexual Harassment Training: Supervisors".
You have the ability to empower your team to respond to harassment in meaningful ways. Through our harassment trainings, you will build a culture of care and action.
Artful Wellness is proud to present an engaging live experience that combines compelling story-based scenarios, micro-learning, thought-provoking interactive role plays, exercises, legal instruction and more. We go beyond compliance to produce award-winning courses that captivate your employees and effect real change.
Learning Objectives Include:
- An explanation and definition of sexual harassment under applicable state and federal law, utilizing examples and case studies.
- Examples of conduct that constitutes unlawful sexual harassment.
- A summary of federal and state statutory provisions, including remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- A summary of the responsibilities of employers for prevention, investigation, and corrective measures of sexual harassment.
- The illegality of sexual harassment.
- The internal complaint process of the employer available to the employee.
- The legal remedies and complaint process available through the varying reporting agencies.
- Directions on how to contact your local agency charged with enforcing each state's civil rights laws.
- Case studies
- Final Exam
Through this sexual harassment training, we help you and your business with the following:
- Preventative Measures for Employees: Learn how to recognize indicators and develop the skills and confidence you need to safely diffuse difficult situations that may arise with customers, co-workers, and others.
- Safe and Respectful Workplace: Educate yourself on harassment, discrimination and retaliation prevention, how to report a complaint and, importantly, how to appropriately engage as a business owner.
Our Sexual Harassment Trainings are also available on-site. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to schedule a LIVE training for your organization.
The Center for Creative Arts Therapy is approved as a continuing education provider for Social Workers and Counselors by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, Approved Continuing Education Sponsor, (#159.001383). To learn more about continuing education