This online training course is meant to provide a comprehensive overview of the common issues surrounding sexual harassment in the workplace from a business owner standpoint. This is a Supervisor version of the sexual harassment training. If you are looking for training for a non-manager/non-supervisor, please see the course "Sexual Harassment Training: Employees".
You have the ability to empower your team to respond to harassment in meaningful ways. Through our harassment trainings, you will build a culture of care and action.
Artful Wellness is proud to present an engaging live experience that combines compelling story-based scenarios, micro-learning, thought-provoking interactive role plays, exercises, legal instruction and more. We go beyond compliance to produce award-winning courses that captivate your employees and effect real change.
Learning Objectives Include:
- An explanation and definition of sexual harassment under applicable state and federal law, utilizing examples and case studies.
- Examples of conduct that constitutes unlawful sexual harassment.
- A summary of federal and state statutory provisions, including remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- A summary of the responsibilities of employers for prevention, investigation, and corrective measures of sexual harassment.
- The illegality of sexual harassment.
- The internal complaint process of the employer available to the employee.
- The legal remedies and complaint process available through the varying reporting agencies.
- Directions on how to contact your local agency charged with enforcing each state's civil rights laws.
- Case studies
- Final Exam
Through this sexual harassment training, we help you and your business with the following:
- Preventative Measures for Supervisors: Learn how to recognize indicators and develop the skills and confidence you need to safely diffuse difficult situations that may arise with customers, employees, and others.
- Safe and Respectful Workplace: Educate yourself on harassment, discrimination and retaliation prevention, how to report a complaint and, importantly, how to appropriately engage as a business owner.
- Supervisor Responsibilities: Review different supervisor scenarios, power dynamics, and mitigation tactics.
Our Sexual Harassment Trainings are also available on-site. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to schedule a LIVE training for your organization.
The Center for Creative Arts Therapy is approved as a continuing education provider for Social Workers and Counselors by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, Approved Continuing Education Sponsor, (#159.001383). To learn more about continuing education, please visit our Continuing Education page.
This online course also provides 1.5 CEUs for Social Workers and Counselors in the state of Illinois.
Sexual Harassment Training: Supervisors in Illinois
Certificates will be distributed at the conclusion of the course requirements and assignments. Certificates are awarded according to Illinois state regulations and are based upon clock hours of training content. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from completing this training within the 90 day completion requirement. Please understand we can only award Certificates based upon your Final Exam completion.
Materials that are included in these courses may include interventions and scenarios that are beyond your scope of authorized practice. You are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your profession's standards.